Dentistry has so many cosmetic procedures and treatments to offer that are mainly intended to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Along with helping you maintain optimum oral hygiene, dentistry focuses on giving you a beautiful-looking smile that you can put forth without having second thoughts. It can help you communicate with people more effectively and with a higher level of confidence.
How can you get a better-looking smile?
We emphasize giving our patients an aesthetically pleasing smile along with treating their oral conditions. Some of the standard treatment procedures we use are as follows:
- Dental implants: A missing tooth can hinder oral functionality and make you feel too conscious of your appearance when you talk or smile. Placing an implant in place of the missing tooth restores oral functionality and aesthetics. Also, an implant offers excellent features such as stability, longevity, and strength and protects the jawbone from deterioration.
- Crowns: Dental crowns resemble the appearance of natural teeth but are hollow on the inside. They are placed over teeth that are severely worn out, cracked, broken, misshapen, etc. Crowns are made from a dental-grade ceramic material that can be customized to match the exact color, texture, and contour of the natural teeth.
- Bridges: Bridges are simpler alternatives for dental implants. They are bonded to the adjoining teeth in place of the missing tooth with the help of dental crowns on either side. They restore the appearance of your smile and allow you to bite and chew food as you used to earlier.
- Metal-free dental fillings: Fillings are predominantly used to fill cavities that are caused due to tooth decay. If you were to get a decayed tooth restored a few years ago, the dentist would have probably used amalgam or silver fillings. They have several disadvantages, such as leaving dark patches on the teeth, the possibility of cracking the tooth, or even causing toxic reactions. At our practice, we only use tooth-colored fillings made from composite resin or ceramic. They are aesthetically pleasing, highly customizable, offer excellent sealing, and last for several years together.
- Invisalign:Malocclusion is quite annoying and can make you the laughingstock of the group if someone mocks you for them. You need not live your entire life with misaligned teeth as we offer the perfect solution to treating it - Invisalign. Invisalign is an orthodontic system that comprises aligners made from a clear, dental-grade plastic material. The walls of the aligners gently apply pressure on the teeth and move them accordingly while staying under disguise, thanks to their transparent nature.
- Teeth Whitening: What good is a well-aligned smile if the teeth are dull and discolored? The teeth could stain when you consume a lot of foods and beverages with artificial coloring agents, smoke cigarettes, chew tobacco, or do not brush your teeth thoroughly. We can help you get whiter teeth using our excellent teeth whitening solutions.
- Veneers:Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin restorations that are bonded to the teeth to change their frontal appearance. They are so thin that bonding them to a tooth will hardly increase its thickness. Oral concerns such as broken, cracked, worn out, discolored, or excessively spaced teeth can be treated using them.
You may schedule a consultation with our team of dental experts by calling us at (317) 991-4725 or reaching us through an online query. We’re always happy to help.